Small village for quiet vacation
Kozino is a peaceful village 5 km from the city of Zadar. Pine forest, beaches and a beautiful crystal clear water make it a perfect quiet holiday destination. Historical cities of Zadar and Nin are just a short ride away and provide manyhistoric and cultural attractions and events. Day trips are possible to the nearby islands of the Zadar Archipelago. Positioned ideally as at least seven National and Nature Parks are within one hour drive reach; Kornati, Telaščica,Plitvice, Krka, Sjeverni Velebit, Vransko jezero and Paklenica.
Beaches in Kožino
- Sveti Bartul- located on the west side of Kožino, this beach is pebble. Nearby you can enjoy on your coctail in Santorini beach bar.
- Sveti Petar- Located on the east side of Kožino.
Market in Kožino
- Bakmaz – Put Svetog Bartula 65
- Sonik- Put Velikog Mula
Restaurant in Kožino
- Pineta- Kožinska cesta 122
- Santorini- Put primorja 119
- Franko- Kožinska cesta 14
Public bus line
This trip takes about 15 min, one way ticket cost 15 kn which is about 2€.
From Kožino to Zadar bus terminal: 07:20, 08:10, 13:10, 14:35
From Zadar bus terminal to Kožino Primorje: 11:00, 13:30, 14:20, 19:30
Check our vacation rentals offer for this beautiful village: